Monday, September 04, 2006

Begin of September and August stories



I had a stressful time the last three weeks, some thing with Hospital and doctors, which is not my favourite thing so I don?t like to talk with anybody or even write about it either.

But because of this stressful time we decided to spoil us a bit and planned a weekend in Bath the only city in England with hot Spa, well it was nice however not so nice like the ones in Austria or in Germany but the best thing about it, is despite in Austria and Germany wearing swimming wear is an obligation!
We spend the night in a Luxury Bed and breakfast in a Farm with nice country decoration on our way we visited the Durham park with a wonderful magic garden with a pool and some huge gold fish in it, I discovered a blackberry tree ( shahtoot)
And after years I ate lots and lots of juicy sweet berries.
Outside the building and garden was a protected forest with many beautiful small deer.